lundi 24 novembre 2014

A Late Halloween Party

08/11/14 - Valley Of the Dead Dolls
(oh wow)


   I know I'm incredibly late in my posts - but here are some pics I wanted to share with you. 
My bestfriend Laura had planed this little Halloween party on the 31st October but I couldn't be there so we made it on the weekend after.
To be honest I had never celebrated Halloween in my whole life (well, I did dressed like a witch when I was a kid but I don't eat candies so no "trick or treat" for me) and it was actually such fun to look like a zombie doll - though I hate putting shitload of make up on my skin.

Laura, her boyfriend and me took those shots before the others come - I scarcely ever shoot on parties for I prefer to enjoy the moment and forget about looking photogenic ;)

Did you celebrate Halloween in your country ? What's your costume ? 
I hope you'll like these photos - see ya !














 ▲








xoxooo


3 commentaires:

Feel free to share your opinion about this post or ask me anything !
I'll be glad to answer and have a look at your blog ;) xx